Buy 3 Get the 4th free Used CDs and DVDS at fye.com Code= USEDB3NOV Expires November 26th
SMS Audio STREET by 50

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Putting Satan On Notice


Why must you keep calling my house phone?

It seems as if you have no brain I've asked you not to call but your calls remain the same. Do you know who you are? It seems as if your searching for approval of someone. If so grow up and know that this young man of God will not talk to you

until you grow up. So go away I speak in the name of Jesus that you be gone. Your like a nagging pain that will not go away. You think what you do is cute but I see you as a sadist :
Noun
1.Psychiatry. Gratification gained through causing pain or degradation to others
2. any enjoyment in being cruel.
3. extreme cruelty.

Looking to make trouble go away and grow up In the name of Jesus. I do not wish to speak with you, my future is bright and my path is great. So go away and stop your childish games.
The Bible tells us that when the Enemy comes in like a flood the spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him. Be the standard that God is looking for , It is written in the book of Ezekiel that the Lord sought for someone who would make up the hedge but I found none.
If you were the only person the Lord had to preach the Gospel would he be in trouble?
-Emanuel-

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% the Devil is a defeated foe.keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to share this with so many people I know :)

    ReplyDelete

The Number#1 Christian Blog

Minister Emanuel

Is a very talented speaker and Artist If you are in need of an Artist or in need of a Young Minister to come speak to your Youth and Young Adults at an event.

Contact Me Via E-mail:

keepthefaith91@gmail.com
www.reverbnation.com/ministeremanuelosborne